Sunday 15 March 2015

Date night

Cheers to the impending weekend

Another week... another date night with the other half. It's time to let your hair down and take a breather from all the hard work you completed this week! Why not start the weekend off with a date to your favourite Italian? Carbonara anyone? (my favourite).

I love date night. I've always enjoyed being able to dress up and be able to go for something nice to eat (and a few glasses of red wine). It's one of those perks in life isn't it? Spending time with people you love? It's one of mine for sure.
So now you've landed the awesome date, what are you going to wear? I normally find it hard to find something nice and fashionable when I'm going for something to eat. I never like to wear anything too clingy because I bloat easy after a meal and there's nothing worse than feeling like the food you just ate. I tend to stick to anything that isn't too tight around the waist and stomach (so I can get away with eating more of course).
Neutral colours are my thing at the moment, after purchasing a few items from my favourite's at Missguided last week, I wanted to wear something that was very up-to-date, however, not too over the top, seeing as we where only going for a casual meal and some drinks after. I chose to stick within my comfort zone with a familiar style favourite...a co-ordinate.


The co ord is light pink and very Kimmy K! the style queen herself (as I've mentioned before... not the biggest fan of hers, but the girl got style). The top is a simple long sleeved crop that has a high roll neck, a complete show trend setter, and the skirt is ruffled which was perfect because it wasn't too tight on my stomach (and you couldn't see my food baby after the meal).

This co-ord is very simple, however stands a serious chance in the fashion game! I couldn't wait to find an excuse to try it out myself. I paired it up with my new Public Desire beauties I mentioned in my last post, it gave the look that extra fashionable feel to it.


Once again I wore minimal makeup. Simple black eye liner and my new lipstick from Illamasqua in shade 'Buff' finished the look nicely.



(Here's some snaps of what we ate! I obviously got desert because I have a massive sweet tooth lately), waffles and pancakes are my thing at the moment.


If you are interested in buying this co-ord, it's still available on the Missguided website. You can also purchase it in different colours (I really love the grey version) -


Thanks for reading! I'm involved in a fashion shoot this weekend, so I can't wait to share the looks I have in store. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment