Wednesday 11 March 2015

If the shoe fits....

Let's all take a moment to appreciate...the shoes!

Paging all shoe lovers! And that's all of us right? You know you've made a good purchase when you find yourself constantly staring at the same piece day after day. Shoes haven't always been a great love of mine! Especially heels (I can barely walk straight in flats without falling over, never mind heels). I've always preferred to wear a comfy trainer rather than a pair of slick heels (I'm a safety girl). However as I've matured I now appreciate a beautiful pair of heels when I come across them (about time really).


After having my daily browse on Instagram this week I came across an account called 'Public Desire'...a website well known for their high heeled booties and incredible stylish, up to date shoe designs. I couldn't help but find myself having a cheeky look on their website, and I'm glad I did, because I came across the most insane heeled boots.

 
The heels are black and have a cut out lace going up the front with an open toe. I've never really owned peep toe heels, I have a massive dislike towards feet and toes in general, so I normally stay away. However these shoes are the right amount of feminine (without being too girly), they are the style I've been after for a while. The show stopping lace up front makes any outfit up to speed with the latest trend and the material of the shoe is very soft and the edges give a bold, strong structure (they are also incredibly comfy! Very unusual for me to find heels that don't make me want to cry after an hour of wearing).

I wore these heels over the weekend with a light pink Kimmy K styled co ordinate. I prefer to wear these heels bare legged to give the full effect of the detail on the front, however these babies would look amazing with jeans and a cute T-shirt! Don't you think? Definite holiday potential for sure (only two more months until I'm whisked away)!

Thanks for reading! I can't wait share my next few posts with you, they are going to be super special. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment