Wednesday 18 March 2015

Jumpsuit heaven

Ladies, do you feel the need... the need for speed?


I’ve never really liked Primark clothing. I personally find their materials itchy and uncomfortable to wear. I normally tend to stay away from their first two floors whenever I make a trip and go straight to their underwear and shoe sections (Liverpool’s Primark has five floors… I know massive right?! And they say shopping can’t be exercise).
Primark don’t have the best made clothing, however, they do keep up with the trends and I can’t resist their adorable underwear sets and matching two piece lounge-wear. Some of my favourite lingerie items happen to be from Primark believe it or not, they are affordable but expensive looking at the same time (perfect combination).
After having a little browse last weekend before heading over to my boyfriends for a nice meal, I came across the most amazing army green jumpsuit. Jumpsuits haven’t always been a love of mine, they aren't a small girl’s best friend (they make me look shorter than I actually am), and they never fit around the thigh areas. However I couldn't help myself, it was just too gorgeous. I couldn't find a size 6 so I had to pick up a 8 in hope that it might look okay, and I’m glad I did. The jumpsuit fitted amazingly! A little big around the waist area due to a bigger size, however the belt fixed that problem straight away. The length was perfect for my height which was weird considering I've never found a jumpsuit that actually fits length ways.






The jumpsuit reminded me straight away of the classic feel good film. The film where a group of guys go to an impressive flight training school involving tragedy, bromance and of course, Love! (Did I mention a topless Tom Cruise?). In case you haven’t caught it yet… I’m referring to the brilliant ‘Top gun’. I think we could all probably agree that Kelly McGillis was the style queen with her power suits, red lipsticks and voluminous hair, however who could resist those flight jumpsuits? Whether it’s Iceman, Merlin, Maverick or Goose that took your fancy… they all looked amazing in those all in one suits.
Okay, so I realise that Top Gun is a little annoying at times with the constant cheese and crappy plots that follow throughout, however, who can resist hot guys and a fashion show at the same time? I know I can’t. There’s no better feeling than seeing my guy dressed to impress, it’s one of those great perks in life.

I paired the jumpsuit up with my white Adidas original trainers to keep the look casual, however, this beauty would look amazing with a pair of killer black heels.


Thanks for taking your time reading. I've had a new Missguided delivery come this morning so I can't wait to start writing about what I purchased. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous


 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment