Wednesday 22 April 2015

Camel & White

Hey again, how's everyone liking the new blog look? I'm really happy with the way it's looking at the moment. For someone who has no idea how to build a website/blog, I'm not doing too bad.

I hope everyone’s week is going amazing, mines been busier than I actually thought it would be. Staying busy is a good thing for me though; I used to be able to sit around all day and night, watching pointless binge television shows, and waking up at silly times of the day (taking cat naps when I could), however, I’m a completely different person now. I’m so motivated to do well in the future, and if that means working 6 days a week, not having much time to myself, so be it, I’ll get there in the end. I have found some time this week to get a little shopping done in the sun though, how could I not find time for that?

I haven’t shared as many outfit posts as I’d like the past few weeks due to my room currently being redecorated for the summer, so I’m hoping to have lots more light to be able to take more pictures of clothes and purchases I buy through the week soon. I made the mistake of decorating my room fully black last winter, and as much as I secretly love waking up in pitch dark, it's about time I brought a bit more light into my life.

As the sun is coming out, so is the summer colours. Here’s my take on the camel and white trend.


I wasn't very sure on this skirt at first because of the unusual looking material, I tend to sway away from anything that clings too much to certain areas of the body. Being a complete girl, I have so many things I hate about my body, so wearing a tight skirt around both the stomach and thighs, isn't something I always do (especially when I was going for an Italian... major food baby alert).
Both the skirt and crop top are from Missguided. I'm loving the recent crop tops, anything with a nice back detail is a definite buy for me, and this crop had a lovely racer designed back that really flatters the shoulders and neck. I paired this outfit up with my New look lace up pumps to give the outfit that extra stylish feel to it.

This crop is no longer on sale. However, the skirt and pumps are still available.

Thanks for taking your time reading. I have some exciting things going up on the blog next week before I go away on holiday, so keep both eyes peeled. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment