Monday 20 April 2015

My first ever River Island bag..

It's a new week, and what a glorious one it's going to be. I hope everyone had an amazing weekend in the sunshine, and according to the weather forecast, we have loads more in store this week as well. I've got a really busy week with my internship, which is great because I have loads on my mind at the moment, so it'll keep me occupied and busy.

I've finally done it. I've gone and bought myself my very first River Island bag (and matching purse might I add, I couldn't resist as usual and I badly needed a new on). I think there comes a time in most girls lives where they purchase the perfect bag and find themselves peeking over their shoulders to take a cheeky look whenever it's near, and for me, this one is special.
I originally fell in love with the pink version, however, lime green would always be easier to pair up with other colours, and it made sense at the time to stick to what's more useful.

I've not always been the biggest fan of River Island due to their unusual fabrics and designs, however, I can't help but drool over the new season's stocks. The pastel colours and floral patterns are amazing, and I couldn't bare leaving the shop without purchasing a few favourites whilst shopping with my lovely friend last weekend. Here's a few sneaky previews! (and of course, the dreamy bag...oh my).


Here's a few snaps from what we go up to. Anyone who knows me, knows I adore the art galleries in Liverpool. There's an amazing installation exhibition on at the moment in FACT Liverpool, involving a super scary labyrinth, so if anyone is visiting Liverpool... check it out, it's awesome. We also went to see the new monochrome photography exhibition in The Bluecoat gallery, my favourite. 







We ate in Bold Street Coffee. I couldn't recommend a café more! The scrambled eggs are seriously incredible and they have the nicest range of coffees and teas. 

Thanks for taking your time reading. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment