Friday 24 April 2015

Festival fever. Cowboy style...

It's nearly summer and our favourite season for another reason besides the sun, sea and beach is that we love the amazing and inspiring looks. My favourites being, bohemian, crochet, cropped tops, summer frocks and bikini's. 

Festival time is once again upon us. For me, I've never been one for festivals, I hate the thought of camping in my own filth and not being able to take a proper shower in days, however I do enjoy a good day festival and just generally being outside with friends. There's no better feeling than sitting in a field somewhere, relaxing, looking up at the beautiful sky with your shoes off and a good book in hand (oh and an ice cream, how can we possibly forget the ice cream?!).

Here's my festival interpretation. 

I adore this outfit; both the skirt and crop top are from Missguided. Miss G has some amazing festival outfits on sale at the moment, that'll get you ready for all those fab festivals this summer. Whatever the festival you’re going to, there are styles that’ll suit you, from little retro play-suits to cutting-edge swing dresses; you’ll be rocking that festival vibe.

For my festival inspired look, I wore a more covered up festival look. I've always loved long skirts, and this skirt is perfect for my body shape. This season has been all about the details twists and drapes. I love how the skirt is figure hugging, however, not too revealing.
I paired it up with a 90’s feel halter neck, black crop top. The fabric is ribbed, so it’s very flattering and doesn't show any lumps and bumps.

Because the weather was still a little chilly outside, I wore my new vintage styled tan faux suede jacket over the top. This baby is so comfy to wear and will be perfect for the summer weather because the material isn't too uncomfortable and bulky. I felt like I definitely channeled my inner hippie that day whilst out and about in Liverpool shopping. The sleeves have a super cute fringe detail, and the jacket comes just under my waist line which is perfect because I love anything that shoes a little stomach.

 To keep the look a little more casual, I paired the outfit up with my white Adidas original trainers. These babies basically go with everything, and now the sun is out, I can finally wear them without worrying about the rain and bad weather. 


Thanks for taking your time reading. Have a lovely weekend everyone. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment