Wednesday 29 April 2015

Floral's

River Island style..

Spring is suddenly here, and you realise you need more clothing. What will make you stand out, whilst still being in style? Well relax, because this season is all about the free spirits and the good vibes. Let your spring wardrobe bloom with beautiful floral collections. Think flowery dresses, clashing print separates and super cute co-ords (my favourite), these will sail you through this season in complete style. Here's one of this seasons top looks... floral's.

Look 1:

Look 2:

The floral print is one of my spring favourites at the moment, especially anything with a slight vintage feel to it. This oriental-inspired co-ord is from River Island. The floral print on both the shorts and cami are absolutely beautiful, I adore the pastel colours mixed in with the small black detail. The whole outfit is very flattering, however not too revealing at the same time. As soon as I saw this set in their window display, I knew I had to buy it.
 The material is super comfy. The crepe shorts are really ideal for going abroad, so I might pack this beauty to go away with me on the weekend, if only there were more days in a week to wear all the beautiful summer clothing, sigh.
I found this outfit to be very versatile; you can dress it up or down, depending on the occasion and weather. Above shows how I styled it for a day out in Liverpool last weekend, and also how I’d style it if I was hitting the town with my girlfriends, or maybe a date with the other half.

Look 1:
I paired the gorgeous two piece set up with my new nude heels from Public Desire. These babies are my favourites, I've been crying for a reason to wear them ever since I purchased them a few weeks ago, they’re definitely coming on holiday with me. I also wore my black floppy sun hat from Primark (can you believe it’s from Primark?), I wouldn't normally wear a hat into town, but it really suited the look so I couldn't resist not throwing it into the mix.

Look 2:

For look 2, I wanted a more casual look. I went for some nice food with my boyfriend, and some shopping afterwards, so flats where a must. I wore my New look tie up pumps and long-line black cardigan from Primark (I always find the cutest bargains in Primark), and once again, my black sun hat. The weather was a little windy that day, so I ended up just carrying the hat, but hey? It’s all about the look isn't it? 

I've been completely of my selfie game lately, so here's some spring selfies! 


Thanks for taking your time reading. I had some exciting emails this week about collaborations with some amazing clothing lines, so keep your eyes peeled for some upcoming posts for summer wear.

Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

2 comments: