Thursday 16 April 2015

Fri...yay!

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone's week has been full of fun from the excitement of the chocolate eggs and sunshine this weekend (so they say? The weather's been horrific the past few days, so fingers crossed).
This week's been full of good news all around. I found out my Fine Art internship want to keep me longer which is a total breath of fresh air seeing as I thought I was finishing this week, and I was starting to panic a little about the future as per usual. I'm ecstatic and mega proud that I've done well enough for them to want to keep me longer (fingers and toes crossed that a proper career might come from it in the end, because that would be amazing).

Other than that amazing news, River Island had an incredible sale this week (and I obviously couldn't resist taking a quick peek). I bagged myself some new ankle cowboy boots and they are seriously impressive if I may say so myself. I'll blog them sometime over the next week for you all... I definitely feel a Dukes of Hazard, Jessica Simpson theme coming along soon.



So who's excited for their Easter eggs this Sunday then? It's a complete nightmare for me because I'm currently detoxing and trying not to eat too many sweet things due to me going on holiday in just under a month and I want to be beach ready (oh the dilemma... Easter why you tease me?), I'm sure one Easter egg won't hurt though? maybe two...?

So today I wanted to share a quick outfit of the day post with you, nothing too fancy, just this amazing co ord from Missguided I purchased over half a year ago and haven't quite got around to showing anyone just yet. I wore it to a more dressed up day to work this week and I couldn't believe just how many people loved it, and why wouldn't they? It's beautiful. I've always loved floral styled clothing, and what's more to love than a luscious midi style skirt, channelling the spring garden vibes? The hem is a little raised at the front and has a zip on the back. There is a beautiful crochet flower design on the front of the skirt and is a contrasting white, which goes amazing against the navy.


I teamed this beauty up with the matching lace crop top, featuring the same stunning flowery white lace. The top is also curved around the front, with the same zip on the back (total win if you want to get changed quickly in the morning, or unchanged at night. There's no better feeling than getting into your comfy clothing after a long day).

I paired this amazing co ord up with my New Look pumps and new ASOS sunglasses I purchased last month. I honestly can't get enough of these shoes, they seem to go with everything I own and the sunglasses are super cute and manage to style their way into any outfit of mine, I can't wait to wear these beauties on the beach next month.


It's going to be a long weekend for me because I'm working the whole bank holiday, so I hope everyone has a lovely, relaxing few days off.


Thanks for taking your time reading. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment