Wednesday 13 May 2015

7 days... 7 bikini's.


Like any other typical girl, I got carried away with my holiday shop again this year. I couldn't control myself when it came to deciding on the bikinis and swim suits I wanted to take away with me, so I ended up taking 7 different pairs for 7 days…oops.
I have always been very body conscious, but what girl isn't? I need to stop worrying about what people would think, and not allow it to play on my mind so much. Of course being comfortable in a bikini is such a big deal, it’s basically underwear that’s acceptable to wear in the public eye during summer isn't it? So feeling your ultimate self is so important to when it comes to wearing a bikini or swimsuit. Having confidence in the way you look is so vital; women seem to believe that they need to look a certain way to be beautiful. We are all beautiful in our own way, each and every single one of us. We all have those things we want to change about ourselves, places we dislike, angles we can’t stand and flabby bits that we wish would just completely disappear overnight. I don’t want to start preaching about how you should love your body, because I can’t even take my own advice, however, I do have things I like about myself too, and in certain situations like this I try to focus on them and it always makes it easier. No one is perfect, so believe in yourself and your body!

Okay, so slowly moving on. I normally have a nightmare each year trying to find bikini’s I like because of my small chest. When you have a small chest, there are two options, own it and rock that beach with your busty gals (think skimpy strings, one shoulders, bandeau's or plunges), or give yourself a pretend boob job with all the ruffles, graphics and push up padding bikinis they have on offer at the moment. Over the years I've kind of came to terms with the fact that I’ll forever be small chested, I've never been one for wanting implants or anything, and I’m fine with that (shake what your mamma gave you Chelsea), embrace it.

Bandeau's bikini bras and swimming suits have been my best mate this year, they make me feel so much better about being a small chested girl, and they have so many stunning designs and materials which made it so much easier to  decide. Here's the 6 beautiful bikini's I took away with me, I'll be shortly uploading a post about the amazing swimsuits that also came on my travels.

Primark  


Primark have an amazing range of swimwear this year, this bikini fitted like a glove and it was super comfy for when I was laying around near the pool. The top had a little push up effect which was a massive bonus, super cute and trendy, all at the same time.

New look

 

I ended up buying two bikinis from New Look because their selection of swimwear this year is amazing. I went with a strappy black bikini and a lacy tie up back crop bikini. Both really unique, and super flattering. I adore the second bikini so much, and it came with a super cute cover up (you'll see that in my next post).

Asos 



Asos have always been great for when it comes to up to date underwear and swimwear, I was spoilt for choice when I decided I wanted to buy one for my holidays. I was really lucky with this beauty because it was In the sale, how cute is it? the little frilly skirt made me feel extra girly whilst walking around Spain.

Ebay


Ebay are amazing for when it comes to cheap knock offs, and these two beauties where no different. I love the bright colours and the designs, the red really stood out when I was near the pool, and the cute little pink bow on the yellow bikini gave the look that extra famine touch. I love the colour yellow in the summer season, as long as insects and bees stay away... I'm happy as Larry.

Here's some action shots from the week, enjoy. This place was beautiful, I want to be near the sea forever.


I made a promise to myself that when I got back from my holidays, I wouldn't spend any money on clothing until my birthday in June. I lasted a week, but hey? that's really good for me, I'll try and behave some more so I can treat myself to something amazing to wear for when I turn 23, how scary. Hope everyone's week is going well, the sunshine has finally made an appearance so lets hope it stays for a little while and I can maybe top up this tan of mine.
Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment