Friday 15 May 2015

Covering up


 
Covering up is so vital whilst walking around in public; I never know what to wear. Do I wear just a bikini? What if I go for something to eat and get a food baby? (Definitely a cover up). But what will cover me up that will make me look cute and cosy, yet stylish and slightly revealing? (in the right places). I love lying by the pool, soaking up the rays with horrible amounts of sun cream on, wearing a lovely bikini, however, what if I need the toilet? Or I’m running the nearest shop/bar for a cheeky chocolate ice cream? (sorry not sorry), I might need to visit the restroom or grab a little something to eat in a cute little restaurant across the road, there’s always going to be times when you want to cover up, oh the dilemma.
 
I managed to find some really cute buys this year for covering up on the beach. Both Forever 21 and New look have an amazing selection of fashionable throw overs that don’t make you too top heavy. I adore the orange and black two piece set from New Look, the colours really looked amazing in the sun, and the shorts are super cute for walking around in during the day (it was a bonus that the orange matched my new holiday nails, amazing). My second favourite would be the long pants that came with the cute bikini tie up crop top from New Look, the pants had slits both sides, so bikini bottoms under was a must. I loved wearing it around Spain because it was so breezy when walking around and it gave my legs a break from all the heat radiating through. The last cover up was from Forever 21, I've always loved long scarf pieces, and you can turn it into anything you desire. I ended up making a skirt with it most of the time, however during lunch times and walking around I turned it into a cute little dress, oh and isn't that colour blue divine? I love the tie dye effect, absolutely beautiful to wear.  
 
We were really lucky to have amazing weather throughout the whole holiday. One or two days weren't as great as the others, but it didn't matter because the other days really made up for them. I love the hot weather, I always have. There’s nothing worse than being cold and wet, and being in Spain reminded me of how much I miss that. I crave to be in the sun all the time, it’s a dream of mine I suppose. Fingers crossed I spread my wings sometime soon and adventure out somewhere warm for a while.
So my promise to myself about not buying any clothes has truly failed... badly. My holiday blues have seriously been numbed by online shopping, so don't be mad. I've been the gym loads this week, starting to finally feel like my old self again, so let's keep that up (other than the bums and tums class I did this week, and has left me not being to get up the stairs properly...ouch). Have a lovely weekend everyone, let's hope it's a sunny and cheerful one.
Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous
 
 
 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment