Monday 18 May 2015

Swimsuits




I've always preferred swim suits, especially on those days your feeling a little sluggish and want to binge eat on ice cream, they are perfect for hiding bloat. I've always bloated really bad, it doesn't matter whether I eat a lot of not so much, I bloat. Thank god for the gym and healthy foods, I'd forever be walking around with a food baby. The two swimsuits I chose to take away with me this year where from River Island and Primark. Both are very similar, however, different in price. One was very cheap and the other not so much. I liked them equally though, they fitted in so well with the cute summery vibe I had going on. If I could live in these swimsuits, I probably would. I especially liked the back of the Primark suit, I've always loved anything with a low back. The only thing I can probably complain about is that they don't flatter the top half of my body very well, being a small chested girl can be annoying at times.

I adored the colours and patterns on both the swimsuits, especially the purple and blue from River Island. The delicate details are my favourite, I love how the smallest things In life can be the most special. I loved wearing these beauties around Spain, I felt amazing walking around in such cute costumes. I can't wait until my next holiday now so I can maybe bring them out once again.
You can purchased both swimsuits still in store or online for River Island.

I Hope everyone had an amazing weekend. I had a lovely Sunday relaxing with the other half, and I might have drank a little too much Saturday night, oops. I have some exciting photo shoots coming up within the next week or two, I can't wait for you all to see the outfits I have planned. Happy Monday!
Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment