Monday 11 May 2015

Holiday blues


I can honestly say I have the worst holiday blues ever. My week away to Spain was an absolute dream and I just want to relive it over and over again like I did with Christmas day when I was younger.

I'm back in work today, and as I look out the window... it's raining. As per usual, the weather is making me feel more and more sulky. I was hoping for a little sunshine to cure my holiday blues and ease me back into the normal world, but no, I have rain. If it wasn't for the amazing fashion and family and friends I have here, I would have packed my bags and left by now. My body aches for sunshine at all times, I know I belong somewhere beautiful and warm. Where's the summer at? Please come quickly!

For the next three weeks I am going to be taking you all on my week adventure, from the food and locations, to the constant outfit changes and beautiful scenery, I can't want for you all to see!

I'll start with the travel, and of course... the duty free. How can anyone resist tax free stuff? I probably bring a whole extra amount of money with me just so I can go mental in the perfume and beauty sections (spraying every part of my body in the most expensive perfume I can find), I won't tell if you won't, we all do it. I love how everything is so organised and colorful, with the most beautiful little shop displays, how can anyone resist?

I ended up buying a few cute underwear sets from Victoria Secrets, my slight obsession with underwear can't be tamed when I walk into that beautiful pink shop. I also purchased the new Daisy fragrance, this summers must have. It smells like the fruitiest blend of flowers, and flowers right now are my thing. I want beautiful bright flowers everywhere and anywhere (take note boyfriend, take note). I also bought some American sweets because holiday mode was turned on and my healthy eating was left in the house with my winter clothing, oops...

So I tried to keep my look casual by dressing in white. Whites a holiday colour right? I seem to think so, because I ended up looking like a trendy white marshmallow. White on white on white has seriously caught my eye this spring, however, due to me generally being the messiest person alive, I try to stay away from wearing it, but I was on holiday... rules go out the window when you are on holiday, and so did my messiness! (Until I ordered a chocolate croissant and it basically melted in my hands and ruined the side pocket of my brand new River Island jeans... gutted).  
You can shop my outfit fully now. The jeans are River Island, top is Missguided and the Adidas originals are back on sale (this summers top trainer buy). 
Here's the hotel we stayed in, I couldn't even put into words just how stunning the location was. Hopefully during the next few weeks you will see that. 



So now I'm back, I am determined to get myself back into shape for England's summer. I went back the gym yesterday and ran for the first time in over a month due to a leg injury! so fingers crossed I've recovered now and ready to move on. Thanks for taking your time reading. Have a lovely Monday everyone, my next blog will be all about swimwear (scary). Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment