Monday 25 May 2015

Exploring Spain



Cheers to yet another bank holiday! I hope everyone's hangover's aren't as bad as I can imagine them to be. Not drinking alcohol as much as I used to has really benefited me as a person, unless it's a special occasion or I really want to, I wont drink anymore, I feel so much healthier inside and out because of it. I've had loads on my mind the past week, I'll be making some decisions this week that will change my lifestyle loads and hopefully open me up to having more time for myself and to progress in what I want to do and be in the future. I'm defiantly ready to move on now, it's about time I properly started living.

 Today I thought I’d share my little day out exploring the beautiful town of Mao, Menorca. This place was beautiful, I couldn't believe just how amazing it was until we walked up to the highest point and looked out over the water and buildings, the sight was breath taking. Mao is only small, there isn't much to do there, however, if you want somewhere lovely and quiet to visit with amazing street foods, visit here.
We ended up looking around the cute little stores, and came home with some lovely little goodies for family and friends. The food was also really tasty, I've never quite had anything like it to be honest, but I enjoyed it.

On to the outfit. I wore the cutest little two piece from Motel Rocks, and my holiday favourite slip on sandals from Forever 21. This co ord is just beautiful, the material is suprising really comfortable considering it's meant to be made out of denim. I adore the pattern and colour, the baby blue and white looked so lovely with the Spain weather, it reminded me of a cloud. The weather wasn't amazing this day, however, we made the most of it. I can't wait to go back next year!

I've finally sorted my outfits for the birthday, and I'm really looking forward to getting my dancing shoes on for a night with the girls. I've purchased the most insane knee high boots (I honestly never thought I would see the day when I finally bought some knee high boots, and actually felt comfortable and confident enough to wear them), I'm finally ready to channel my inner Kylie Jenner. I've had a really long week and weekend, so today I'm finally going to chill out  with my guy and enjoy the summery day over countless amounts of toast and tea and lovely company, enjoy the end of your weekend everyone!
 
Thank you for taking your time reading. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

Until next time...

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment