Friday 29 May 2015

White on white on white


Everyone enjoys a nice white outfit every so often, even if their hearts sink every time someone comes near them. Everything seems scary when you’re wearing white, you automatically become a ‘lady’, sipping tea/coffee instead of slurping, and you use your knife and fork like a normal dignified human being. I never wear white, the colour terrifies me. I’m by far the messiest person alive, even when I’m not around anything messy; I seem to just pick up dirt and marks. However, I was holiday, so I gave the white on white on white outfit another go!

I chose a more casual white look, a long high waist skirt (a little like something you'd see in Grease), a white crop and my new mint green and white pointed heels.
This skirt is beautiful. I purchased the camel version a few months ago and it fitted like a dream, so you can imagine my excitement when it came onto the Missguided website in white. I couldn’t resist even though the colour terrifies me, surely I could wear this without getting any finger or food marks on it? I purchased a white crop top to go with it as well, might as well go for the full bang. Both top and skirt is from Missguided, my favourites. 

The heels are from Primark, and at a bargain price of 11 pounds. These shoes are so delicate and beautiful, with just a splash of Mint green on the toe. I wanted to bring just a little colour into the outfit, and by adding a little into the shoe, the outfit fully came together nicely. 

The sun wasn't very bright in the evening, however, I still had a lovely night indulging in amazing foods and the entertainment of the Spanish football (that was all the other half's fault, how I ended up watching football in another country I have no idea, but it was fun). 

Cheers to yet another weekend, lets hope this one is a sunny one. The weathers been dreadful again this week, I've had to get my winter coat out of the wardrobe again. Something I didn't think I would have to do until next winter! I might go strawberry picking this weekend, keep tuned for some special posts going up next week. Thank you for taking your time reading. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

Until next time...

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment