Monday 15 June 2015

23... but who's counting?

Last week was an insane first week being 23. I haven’t been that busy in a long time. I started a new job last week, and left an old one behind. Leaving jobs can be really hard at times, I never like leaving the friends I make behind, however, I will always keep a few close to heart.  
I was also the lucky winner of Missguided’s twitter competition on Friday, which was amazing. I luckily got the chance to be styled by two of Missguided’s stylists in their new store in Selfridges, Manchester. The experience was amazing, and I got to pick so many lovely clothes to come home with me. I now have plenty of party dresses to last me a little while, keeping me with all the current trends. I never realised how much I loved black until I found myself picking out every black piece of clothing in the shop. Once you go black, you’ll never go back. I’ll upload a post sometime this week about my experience with the Missguided stylists, and what I brought home with me.
So last week was my 23rd birthday. I thought I would do a little post about what I got up to over the weekend, however, I won’t go too much into depth with what I wore, because I plan to tell you all more about that through the week with some special photo-shoots planned.
The laced up long sleeved black dress and two piece pink co-ordinate are both from Miss G, and the black midi dress is from Boohoo. I haven’t bought anything from Boohoo in a long time, however, their new collection is actually really amazing. I especially love their current shirts and black dresses they have on offer. I loved all three of these outfits, they made my birthday weekend very stylish and special. My birthday was full of amazing breakfast foods and the company of some of my favourite people, exactly how every birthday should be spent. 
 I'll be uploading what I got up to with the Missguided stylists in Manchester through the week, and also a special post on friday! so keep both eyes peeled.Thank you for taking your time reading. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous
Until next time...
 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment