Saturday 13 June 2015

An Asos summer!


Happy Saturday! Just a quick post today. I hope everyone’s week is going well. How amazing has the weather been? Liverpool isn't the greatest for enjoying the nice weather, too many high buildings and not enough beaches; however, I wouldn't change a thing about this city. I always forget about the beautiful parts of Liverpool, so a few weeks ago I ventured out to my local park to take a few snaps in the sun.

With the sun coming out, so are the summer dresses. The beauty above is from Asos, perfect for those amazing summery days. I purchased this dress in the sale a few months ago, originally bought for a christening coming up in July, however, I couldn't resist taking it out for a whirl, it's just beautiful. I absolutely love the material on this dress, the thickness isn't too heavy and its really flattering around the waist line and stomach. 

The back of the dress is stunning. I've always loved low back dresses, probably because they allow me to show my favourite back tattoo off. The colours used to create the floral design are so delicate to look at, I love everything about this dress. Who would have thought that maroon would go so nice against green? amazing.
I paired up the dress with my dainty black pointed heels, because this dress doesn't need anything other than minimal accessories, the design is enough to stand out. I wouldn't wear this dress on a normal daily bases simply because of the material being a little thicker, however, its going to be perfect for future events going on. I can't wait to style it again. 

I hope everyone's week has gone nice and quick. I can't wait to spend some hours in the sun this weekend (if it stays sunny of course), It's defiantly BBQ weather isn't it? lets get the sunnies out everyone. I've been so busy this week with starting a new job and working loads in my Art internship, let's hope I get a nice relaxing weekend.

My birthday post will be going up on Monday, so keep your eyes peeled to see what I wore and got up to during the three day break.Thank you for taking your time reading. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous
 
Until next time...

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment