Friday 26 June 2015

Bodysuits!

 
Good morning, rise and shine you beauties. I’m up early today to attempt to get a gym session in before my cousin’s birthday party this afternoon, so we’ll see how that works out. I’m very sorry for my lack of posts this week, I’ve had yet another busy week with my internship ending and my normal weekly routine (my life keeps me on my toes for sure, but I prefer it to be that way).
This is officially my first Saturday day off in a long time, and I couldn’t be happier. I’m honestly gutted my Art internship ended on Thursday, I had an amazing time working alongside some incredibly inspiration artists and tutors, they’ve opened my eyes to what I really want in life, and I’m gutted to have said my emotional goodbyes. If anyone is thinking about applying to do an internship, I highly recommend. I wasn’t sure whether teaching was something I really wanted to do, however, after being inspired by the greats, it’s DEFINATLEY the thing I want most, I look forward to what the future brings. Dream big.
So today is only going to be a short post again. I’ve got some exciting posts going up next week so keep both eyes peeled okay? Don’t be leaving me just yet.
I managed to fit in some retail therapy this week with my friend Jen, so above is what I wore. Simple yet straight to the point. The lattice bodysuit is from Boohoo, and it’s my favourite bodysuit at the moment. Bodysuits are the perfect summer must have! They go amazing under jeans/skirts, they make any outfit look glam and trendy. Effortless and simple, exactly how I like it.
I paired it with my Pull and Bear baggy mom jeans. I didn’t want to go too over the top considering I was only going for something to eat, so the jeans made the outfit very casual, yet stylish at the same time. I really do love the tie up trend at the moment, can you tell?
I obviously teamed the outfit up with my white Adidas Originals, how could I not? These babies haven’t left my feet since Christmas, they simply go with everything and anything I put together lately. I love the whole monochrome look, it just appeals to me over any other colour scheme.
We ate in ‘The Tavern’ on Smith Down road, Liverpool. If anyone lives close to Liverpool, or you’re planning on visiting, I highly recommend this place. The food is incredible and the service is outstanding at all times. I obviously ate my weight in cheese that day because I have more eyes than stomach and it was way too delicious to waste.
We also went to go see 'The Longest Ride' in the evening. I basically cried like a massive baby through the whole thing, and couldn't cope at all. So if you fancy a chick flick that's romantic and tragic at the same time, go see that. Not my normal choice in film, however, still enjoyable. I'm going to go check out the new Jurassic Park on Monday, seeing as I've heard so many good things about it... how can I resist?
I hope you all enjoy your weekend, I plan to get very drunk today in celebration of me finally having Saturdays back, and my beautiful cousin's birthday.
Thank you for taking your time reading as always. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

Until next time...
 
 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment