Wednesday 3 June 2015

Nude and white... part 2


Nude on white is my top summer pick at the moment, you instantly feel more stylish when you’re wearing a pair of white skinnies (I know I do). These high waist beauties are from River Island, I wasn’t sure at first whether I suited them, however, after a few selfies in the changing rooms and asking the advice of my girlfriends, I ended up buying and haven’t looked back ever since. Don’t get me wrong though, my heart sinks whenever someone comes near me with food or drink, but so far so good. 

I paired the jeans up with my Misguided nude boob tube crop. This crop originally came with a long maxi skirt to match (I wore it for Valentine’s Day), however, I wanted a more casual look for dinner, so the jeans where a perfect way of making outfit more casual. 
I wore my nude Public Desire tie up heels. I adore these heels, they basically go with anything I pair together at the moment, definitely a shoe every girl needs in her collection this year. 

Our holiday was coming to an end this night, so I decided to have the seafood paella once again to try and savor the taste (obsession overload, however, I never ate the prawn because I felt bad because it was looking at me, and after playing with it, it wasn't edible anymore). I also had amazing chocolate crepes that night, which where delicious! I think all the food we ate that week was amazing though, Spain really outdone themselves.

This is my last post about my amazing holiday, I had an amazing time, and I hope you've all enjoyed the summery inspired blogs. I already can't wait to go back next summer. I'm hoping to book a little cheeky holiday at the end of summer though, so that will keep my spirits high.

Thank you for taking your time reading. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

Until next time...

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment