Friday 5 June 2015

Ted Baker

I've been super busy with work this week with organizing birthday things for the weekend, so today's post is just a little quick one about my favourite clothing range at the moment, Ted Baker. 

I've never been into designer clothing or anything that has a price tag bigger than my head. I've always been a street style, vintage buyer who shops around for the best deals and prices. However, with the release of Ted Baker’s new clothing range, bags and purses, I can’t handle the pressure anymore, I have to accept the fact that the Baker range is absolutely stunning and I would probably spend the money to own a few of the top of the range pieces myself.
I am head over heels in love with the bags and purses they currently have on show at the moment, I can’t wait for a special occasion to come along so I can purchase the purse I've been eyeing up for months now. Special occasions are always the perfect excuse to spend horrible amounts of money on something you love, and why not? You work hard, so treat yourself. Tomorrow is my 23rd birthday, is it possible to have a midlife crisis at the age of 23? Growing old seriously sucks, but I’m sure purchasing that purse will help me get through it a little better (and some chocolate cake, cake always helps the pain).
Here’s a few of my favourite items in the new Ted Baker collection at the moment, they’re dreamy.



Ted Baker’s stunning range of floral print dresses are defiantly up my street, and with the summer coming in, could you imagine how gorgeous these dresses would look going to the races or a friend’s wedding? The amazing statement maxi dresses have to be my favourite, and also the beach/swimwear. The striking oil print tunics are also really special; I adore all the soft colours that are used throughout all of these designs, they've thought of it all.

Hope everyone's week isn't as manic as mine has been. I got my hands on one of those step counters last week, so I've been using it the past few days to see how many steps I take each week. On an average, I've been taking around 15,000 - 20,000 steps a day, which is insane, no wonder I've been sleeping so well lately. I hope the rain goes away later before my night out with the girls, have a good weekend everyone.
 
Thank you for taking your time reading. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous

Until next time...

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment