Thursday 23 July 2015

Blue crochet


I can only apologise for my lack of existence over the past week and a half, I’ve been super busy finishing for the summer in my school and I haven’t quite been myself lately. However, I’m feeling much better now, so I’m once again back on the fashion wagon.
I’ve had a few days off this week, so I’ve spent them working out and spending time with friends and family. I also helped out with a photo shoot in Aintree Racecourse for next year’s Grand National, Ladies day posters. I got to dress up, wear a hat bigger than my head and drink wine, so the day as an overall was fun. I also managed to fall in love with next season’s River Island clothing. I never thought I’d be wishing for winter, but my god, their new coats are dreamy.
Feminine, intricate crochet and lace is a beautiful must have trend this year. The dreamy midi skirt above is perfect for the style knowledge kinda gal. The design features a crochet overlay and a side zip fasten up. I teamed the heavenly baby blue skirt with a matching crop top. The crop top is actually completely see through, so wearing something under was a must. I adore the colour, I’ve never really owned many baby blue clothes before, and I’ve never felt like the colour suited me very much. I paired the delicate detailed two piece with matching blue pointed court heels, these beauts are only from New look, can you believe it? I can’t say they survived the day… but totally worth it.
The two piece is from Missguided for anyone who is interested. I'd highly recommend, the material is really comfy and it fits like a glove. 
I hope everyone’s week has been fun. The weather has once again been horrific, but I’m not surprised, I do live in Liverpool. I’m out tomorrow night in Liverpool to celebrate my best friend turning 23, and Sunday I have a good friends christening, so this weekend is going to be a busy one.
Have a good day. Thank you for taking your time reading as always, Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous
 
Until next time...  

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment