Monday 13 July 2015

Blue seude

 
Good morning. How quickly did this weekend go? I spent most of Saturday nursing a hangover, and then yesterday I basically lazed around watching Orange is the new black (not that I’m complaining, I love lazy days, and that television show is highly addictive). I also went to see the new Jurassic World on Saturday. I think I was the only person in the cinema who kept jumping around like a massive wimp. Jurassic Park was the first film I went to see in the cinema with my parents, and I had nightmares for the rest of my childhood. I think I’ll always be a wimp for anything even slightly scary, I’ll forever be a comedy and sci fi kinda girl.
On with the today's post..
The suede trend is upon us, and this is how you wear it. Everywhere we look at the moment, the runways are full of it, whether its dresses or tied-belted coats, it’s everywhere.
It you’re sticking with a more traditional shade, team the colour with beige or white. For an example, a pair of beige culottes with a white tope and animal print shoes, or a brown suede jacket with a cream turtle neck and black leather pants (one of my favourite looks, I wish I could live in my leather jeans forever). For a modern, stylish twist, I wore a beautiful powdered blue suede A-line skirt from Missguided. This beaut is perfect for dressing up or down, and I was looking for a more casual look, so this skirt is perfect. The blue colour looks great worn with denim, however I wanted to keep it as minimal as possible, so black was a must. I paired the skirt with my tie up bodysuit from Boohoo and my chunky boots from Pull and Bear.
I hope everyone's Monday goes okay. I'm planning on hitting the gym hard this week to attempt to forget about all the naughty foods and alcohol I ate/drank over the weekend. I still haven't quite got over the muscle pain from a circuit class I did last Thursday, I think I'll stick to my spinning and yoga classes from now on...
Have a good day. Thank you for taking your time reading as always, Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous
 
Until next time...  
 
 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment