Monday 6 July 2015

LBD... with a lace up twist.

 

 Happy Monday! I hope everyone's weekend wasn't ruined by that horrific rain yesterday. Why is it, every time I get a day off, it rains? I'm sure my life hates me at times. Today wasn't any better either, I went shopping around Liverpool in-between a few gym classes, and I managed to ruin yet another pair of tie up pumps. I should probably start looking at the weather forecast before leaving the house...
 
As promised, today's post is all about the shoots from last week, and it's all about the little black dress right now, however, with a slight twist.
I wore this beaut to my 23rd birthday last month. I couldn't resist not taking it out again for a spin with the camera seeing as I never really took any pictures when I wore it last (I always forget to take pictures whenever I'm out, and then I instantly regret it the next day).

As you are all probably aware, lace up tops and dresses are my favourite thing at the moment. When I came across this little beauty from Missguided, I couldn’t resist. I wasn’t sure at first whether I could possibly pull something like this dress off, however, after a pep talk with my best mate… I went ahead and bought it anyway. I was surprised at how much it actually flattered a small chested girl like myself (whoever said being small chested is easier to dress, lied. It's seriously frustrating at times when I can't find dresses that don't make me look like a 13 year old child).
 
I paired the little black dress with my knee high boots from Public Desire. I think everyone’s obsession right now is knee high boots! And I don’t blame them either, they are amazing. I love how they make a girls legs look so much longer, and I’ve always had a problem with my knees, so covering them is amazing. Public Desire have some incredible knee high’s on sale at the moment, I’ve got my eye on some amazing lace up brown suede ones!

You can purchase both items still on the Missguided and Public Desire websites.
I hope the rain hasn’t ruined everyone’s day! I can’t say the same about my new shoes, but there’s always other’s I suppose. I’m currently cuddled up on the couch planning a lesson for tomorrow with my baby sister watching the Simpsons (if that’s not living the life, I don’t know what is) haha! I love lazy days at home.

Photography done by Callum Mathews. For anyone interested in getting a portfolio together, don't hesitate to contact him on his email -

Thank you for taking your time reading as always. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous
 
Until next time...

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment