Tuesday 7 July 2015

Retail therapy - American Apparel style.

 
Whenever I need some picking up, retail therapy is my answer. And what's better than some retail therapy in your favourite store? For me, that's American Apparel. Any day of the week. 
 
AA will forever be my favourite store. Their clothing never goes out of style. I can forever reuse my most loved statement pieces to make new outfits, season after season, they are my comfort zone. Speaking of that though, my riding pants haven't made an appearance in ages, I think they might just have to now.

I couldn't resist checking out their latest stock, and I even came home with cute crop, would have been rude now to right? I'm only human. Their current prints are super cute, and I fell in love with a pair of high waist black pants, pictured above! I need a new pair of work pants actually, so why not be stylish whilst working? It's the small things that make you stand out after all...

So I won't be going anymore into that, short and sweet. For anyone who loves American Apparel, definitely check out their latest stock and sale, it's amazing.  I especially LOVE the flowery print at the moment. But don't come running to me when you've spent all your wages in the matter of an hour, sorry not sorry.

I hope everyone's week is going really fast. Mine has for sure! I'm so looking forward to Friday night now, feels like ages ago since I last went out with my girls and dressed up (I'll obviously blog the outfits, so keep on coming back). So yeah, have a good day.
 
Thank you for taking your time reading as always. Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous
 
Until next time...
 
 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment