Wednesday 2 March 2016

Green thigh high's

 
Good morning guys and dolls. I hope everyone's weekend and week so far has been fabulous. I've had a chaotic/amazing few days. I finally went back to visit the lovely London for the famous London fashion weekend on Friday, it was eventful to say the least (in a good way of course). It was also my baby sister's 12th birthday, so the little lady has definitely made me feel my age. Speaking of age though, I'm turning 24 in a few months. The actual thought makes me want to find the nearest corner, and then cry in it.
 
Today's post will only be a quick one and seeing as Spring is approaching even quicker, I wanted to get another thigh high post in before the weather starts shining and my boots will be packed away until Fall (although I am secretly hoping I can carry on wearing them throughout Spring), be rude not to right? They make your legs look longer, and your thighs appear slimmer, what's not to love? They also hide my knobbly knees which is a massive bonus.
After several amazing seasons of ankle boots (from Chelsea to biker) the fashion crowd has officially set its sights on the knee/thigh-high boots over the past few months, in a striking range of different shades and shapes. I for one am a massive fan. Thigh-high boots have been the boots of the season, in leather and suede, flat soles or block heels. These statement shoes are not only very wearable, they've also been a savour for those cold winter days and nights.
The boots I am wearing above are from Public Desire. I fell in love as soon as I seen these beauties. I’ve really taken to the knee/thigh high trend myself over the past few months. Especially these horrific cold nights we seem to be having lately, they are perfect for creating a balance between being warm, yet trendy at the same time. I definitely recommend checking out Pubic Desire, their selection of boots available right now are outstanding. I’ll be purchasing a few myself over the next few weeks.
I paired the thigh high’s with my chunky high neck jumper dress from H&M. This woollen beaut is one of my favourite pieces I have purchased this winter. I love the style and the way it can be changed around on the shoulders. I’m massively fond of the jumper dress and knee high boot combination, it looks incredible.
Can you believe it was snowing today!? I was absolutely horrified. I’m not a snow Grinch or anything, but I really hate the cold. And snow is just a pain isn’t it? Beautiful to look at, however, impossible to travel in. I’ve also been reunited with my one true love this week, Malteaster bunnies. I just can’t seem to get enough of those tasty chocolate rabbits. They tempt me every time, go and try one and join the chocolate yummy addiction.
Thank you so much for taking your time reading again. I hope you've been enjoying my latest styles and posts. I've been currently working with a graphic designer to help make the blog more advanced, and basically look better in every way possible. I'm in love with my new logo, but I'll go more into that in my next blog. I'm super excited to show you the results and changes very soon. 
 
Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous 
If you're interested in any photography portfolio work - Callummatthewsphotos@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter @callumography
 
Until next time....
 
 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment