Thursday 28 April 2016

Spring has sprung

 
Hey lovelies!
 
Long time no speak ey? I'm sure you're all wondering where I've been the last month and a half, but I won't bore you with the details. I've basically turned myself into a creature of the night, waiting for the sunshine to make an appearance so I can finally start feeling myself again. However, I've came out of hibernation now and I've finally returned to the real world with some exciting ideas for the blog and my social networks. It's been an unusual few weeks for me, I've weirdly grown up in the tiniest amount of time. I'm concentrating fully on creating a good life for myself now, and hopefully leaving all negativity behind me where it belongs.
 
So, how exactly are you meant to wear this Springs sweetest shade? I thought I'd share my current love right now, pastel pink.
 
An array of amazing milky tones dominate this Springs palette. It's a slight update to the last sugary pastels that massively impacted the previous seasons. The key shade however, would be the subtle pink, tinted with a hint of peach for a much warmer overall appearance.
 
I've always been a lover of black (as you're all probably aware), however, I've really caught onto the nude/pink toned trend. I find it so gorgeous and flattering against all skin tones. The outfit I put together above is by far my favourite to date. I absolutely love the tones of pink in both the leather skirt and the coat.
 
I promised myself that I wouldn't buy anymore jackets seeing as the weather is getting clearer, but when I came across the nude suede coat a few weeks ago, I couldn't resist. The material isn't very thick so I can imagine getting some use out of it during the colder summer days. It features a collar, lapel, statement buttons and pockets on both sides. The fabric is beautiful and it has a soft stretch for the most perfect flattering fit.

The midi skirt is faux leather and is incredible comfy considering it's skin tight. It comes with a cute waist belt and a slit going down the right leg. I styled it with my elegant white body suit and white barely there pointed heels. I wasn't very sure whether it would look right on me when I first purchased but I fell in love as soon as I tried it all on together.

If you're interested in buying any of the items I am wearing, you can purchase them right now online.

Skirt : Missguided
Body suit : Missguided
Shoes : Missguided
Coat : Ohpolly

I've just recently started reading 'Me before you' and it's safe to say, I shouldn't have bothered. I'm an absolute sucker for romance, however, this read is horrifically heart breaking. If there was an award for the biggest emotional wreck, I would have won hands down. The story however, is beautifully written and I would highly recommend to anyone who can handle both tears of joy and sadness.
  
Thank you so much for taking your time reading again. I hope everyone's week has been enjoyable so far. I'm currently moaning about my impacted wisdom teeth, they're literally the worst ever and they are seriously getting on my last nerve.

 Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous 

If you're interested in any photography portfolio work, please contact my good friend Callum Mathews. He is currently taking summer bookings. 
Callummatthewsphotos@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter @callumography
 
Until next time....

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment