Tuesday 10 May 2016

Black and blue stripes

 
 Hey beauts!
 
I hope everyone's week has been as sunny as mine has been. I haven't quite managed to enjoy it because of work, however, the sunshine always puts a smile on my face. I'm also really enjoying not having to take a coat everywhere with me, oh the freedom.
 
As spring/summer edges closer and closer, now is the time to seriously start considering new-fashion styles. And what better way than stripes? whether they be vertical, horizontal, or a mad mix and max of both. The new collections are zigging with stripes of all shapes and sizes - for everyone's shape and size (did you see what I did there? I don't half amuse myself at times). Some of my favourites being, horizontal, vertical, ribbed jerseys, for night and day, and layered too. Don't you agree the simplest of ideas are always the best? Try dipping a toe into this amazing trend and consider it a fresh new start for this new sunny season.
Stripes have also taken the spring/summer 16 runways by storm in every style you could possibly imagine. Some ran thick vertical lines, whilst others thin horizontal. Clearly the stripes aren't going away anytime soon, and they have went far beyond your average navy-and-white ones we all love and know so much.
 
Above I am wearing a two piece from Zara. I was drawn to this little number as soon as I saw it in store, I love both the style and the colours. The peplum top goes perfect with the high rise shorts. I especially adore the perfect fit. I don't usually go for peplum, I always find it to be very unflattering on my body, however, this particular two piece changed my mind.

I paired the two piece with my Public Desire boots. I'm not quite ready to put my knee high's into the wardrobe just yet...
 
Thank you so much for taking your time reading again. I hope everyone's week has been enjoyable so far. I'm currently moaning about my impacted wisdom teeth, they're literally the worst ever and they are seriously getting on my last nerve.
 
 Check out my Instagram for more fashion bits and bobs - www.instagram.com/chelslous 

If you're interested in any photography portfolio work, please contact my good friend Callum Mathews. He is currently taking summer bookings. 
Callummatthewsphotos@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter @callumography
 
Until next time....
 
 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment