Tuesday 21 November 2017

Blown away and back again

 
Dear reader,
 
I think everyone of us has their own version of too good to be true kind of wishes. Wishes that we don’t dare to ask  because it seems to good to be true if it happens, wishes that seem like the world will have to turn itself inside out just to make it come true. I used to be confident on what actually lied ahead for me. But lately my dreams have changed and my visions for the future have gone blurry.
 
You may have noticed things have been quiet around here for some time. I haven't forgot about my beloved blog, however, I have had some head clearing and planning to do. This past year has been a full one, with challenges, surprises and lessons. Old relationships coming to an end, and new relationships starting. I can truly say that over the past year, I have definitely found who I want to be. I am not the girl you used to know anymore, and I am proud of that. With all that I have learned this year, I take away with me something better than success - experience. I am inspired and motivated to have an excellent 2018, with my family, my friends, and my work colleagues, only the sky is the limit. The most precious thing we have is time, so I don't plan on wasting anymore of it.
 
A lot can change within a year, and even though winter is by far my least favourite season, I still think it's a great time for creativity and new beginnings. The clocks have gone back, the temperature is steadily dropping, whether you are currently wrapped in a blanket on your couch or out exploring the world, there's wintery inspiration all around us.
 
I will be spending the beginning of my winter in Paris with some wonderful friends, and that honestly makes me so happy. One of my dreams was to go to Paris, France. I have wanted to go since I was a little girl, watching old movies with my father. There was always a scene where there is romance or happiness and that scene would always take place in the beautiful capital of France. Besides, I would absolutely love to see the Eiffel Tower with my own eyes and see all the city art and cultures (and food, let's not forget about the glorious food). I will be counting down the days until I go.
 
The beauty of life is that you can wake up one day and make a decision to change. To become a better you. Enjoy the last of this mild weather, and brace yourself for a glorious cold winter.
 
Boots - Doc Martins
Jacket - Misguided
Crop - Topshop
Trousers -  Glamorous
 
Images taken by the talented Cal Hibbard.
@CalHibbard
calhibbard.com

Until next time...

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment