Saturday 25 November 2017

One way ticket to la la land


"What we have here is a dreamer, Someone completely out of touch with reality"
 
Dear reader, 
 
I'll be the first to admit that my head is in land daydream the majority of the time. I love learning, but the stories that take place in my own head are more appealing to my wandering soul. I am that person that people think is 'timid', the individual who sits quietly and stares straight ahead whenever the moment allows. I am the one who looks forward to gazing longingly out of a window with my headphones in when traveling. I avoid small talk because it takes time away from me seeking refuge in my own imagination. People think I am afraid to speak, however, the truth is that I am constantly drawn into myself. I have great friends because I care deeply and I love unintentional. I am comfortable in my own silence and above all, I am that person who wants to cradle and put the broken pieces back together. I am the fool that dreams
 
I am completely addicted and in awe with head to toe black at the moment. Something about it is so delicious and appealing. It's sharp, it's chic and it's god damn powerful. Oh and it looks fantastic on just about everyone. I also love a good blazer, and the one above does it all for me. 
 
Blazer - Misguided
Knee high boots - Public Desire
 
So cheers to all the daydreamers, carry on being beautiful and let me let you in on a little secret: no dream is too big or too small, even if you have to start it alone.

Images taken by the talented Cal Hibbard.
@CalHibbard
calhibbard.com

Until next time...

 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment