Friday 29 December 2017

Red sequins

 

Dear reader,

I thought it's about time I let you know a few things about myself.
 
Being a women who wears her heart on her sleeve can come with it's own benefits and challenges. I appreciate simplicity and I notice all the details. I am sensitive, organised and I tear up at every cute movie moment, especially if it's animated. I remember the small details and I care deeply. I enjoy people watching far too much and I am known to listen to the same song over and over and over again until I annoy every single person around me. But most of all, I have a massive heart who is obsessed with cute miniature versions of shampoo bottles and penguins.
 
It should go without saying, but sequins make a major statement and need to be used carefully. If you are going to bite the bullet and go for a head to toe dress covered in bling than stick with one colour (black, gold, silver and red are classically gorgeous). People are definitely going to be looking at you when you are covered in sparkles, and you don't want their first thought to be "where's the rest of it?". Don't get carried away with the glam, there's nothing subtle about body glitter girls. Less is more and there are plenty of subtle ways to do it.
 
Dress - Missguided
 
I hope you have had an amazing Christmas and a happy new year!

Images taken by the talented Cal Hibbard.
@CalHibbard
calhibbard.com

Until next time...
 
 photo ghkg_zpsf3qy2pe1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment